Employer : A Shared Office Company
Status : Multinational
Customers Location : China, Taiwan, Hong Kong
Work Location : Malaysia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve monthly sales and productivity Key Performance Indicators in line with company policy, procedure and pricing guidelines
- Receive inbound calls, & make outbound calls to existing and prospective customers. Including follow-up calls to qualify and close business.
- Manage sales process: lead/enquiry, schedule sales tours, market and sell all product lines, negotiate and close deals with prospective customers.
- Collaborate with field-based teams to provide great customer service, accuracy, and quality of information.
- Proactively cross-sell other products and solutions
- Manage time efficiently to achieve goals related to phone system usage.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability – Identifies customer’s needs, customizes approach, demonstrates how service fits and responds to objections appropriately, closes deals.
- Adaptability/Flexibility – Able to respond quickly to changing demands, processes and updated information.
- Teamwork/Collaboration – Supports business unit’s initiatives and goals, co-operates and demonstrates positive attitude toward others; will assist in all areas as needed.
- Planning/Organizing Work – Sets priorities, establishes objectives/milestones, schedules activities effectively and submits accurate and timely reports.
- Communication Skills – Excellent phone skills, thinks on their feet, presents logically, listens to client needs, responds to objections, and creates interest in product.
- Initiative – Takes action, initiates calls in pursuit of sales.
- High Energy – Maintains high productivity/activity level.
- Values and Culture – Sets high performance standards for self and the organization, embodies values of the company
- Chinese & English Language (Clearly Spoken, Able to Read and Write).
- Bachelor Degree Holder (non Malaysian) and Diploma Holder (Malaysian) and above.
- Foreign nationals who meet the stated requirements are welcomed.
- Mature and independent
- Adaptive and positive personality
- Attractive remuneration starting from MYR 3,500 basic plus commissions of upto MYR 4,000 per month
- Annual Leave, Medical and Hospitalization Benefits
- EPF and SOCSO according to Malaysian Labour Law
- Office working hours with rotation shift for Saturday/Sunday.
- Total 5 days work in a week.