- Fresh Graduates are welcomed
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Willing to work rotational shifts
- English and Korean written and spoken is a compulsory
- Pleasant and able to work in team
- Willing to learn and grow with the company’s strategy
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly and efficient service over the phone or online chat.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer issues and inquiries.
- Respond professionally to phone calls and chats within given time frame and KPIs
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately to team leader.
- On the job training will be provided.
- In multinational company
- Location accessible with local transport
- 5 Days Work on Rotational Shift
- Variable work schedule including at night and weekends
- Overtime may be required
- Visa application by the company for foreign candidates
- Basic Salary from MYR 6,500 onwards
- Shift Allowance and Paid Overtime
- Medical, Hospitalization Benefit
- Paid Training (Training for the Role and Position)
- Annual Leave